Monday, 21 January 2013

Hello world...

I honestly make so many of these and then forget the password, username or even the fact it exists: so my blogs, google accounts and youtube accounts are usually pretty lifeless. However, I plan to actually remember the existence of this blog and continue to update it in a timely manner.

So...where to begin.
I usually go straight into a pointless blog which I know no one will read, but baring in my mind my oath to keep up to date with this one, I believe a proper introduction is in order.

Hi, my name is Aysha....pronounced as Iysha, but I would prefer it if you refer to me as Ash. This is due to the commonness of my name in the city I live in and even Aysh is an inconvenient nickname as it too is annoyingly popular. So...I am Ash, I am 18 years old, a Uni student studying primary and secondary teaching with ICT and have a habit of talking too much when I'm nervous, tripping over flat surfaces and forgetting someone's name even 5 minutes after they have informed me. Not that I'm shallow or anything because I know forgetting someone's name is really rude I just feel nervous when someone asks me to recall their name, even if I know it, the recollection of it fades from my memory. I don't know why I just found the need to share that with you but this is a prime example of my tendency to babble. 

As you can tell from the title of my blog...I am a girl seeking adventure. My life- though great and I am forever thankful for what I have- is a little unproductive right now. When I was younger I was forever doing something but now...aside from going to University I pretty much lead a dull life. I need something amazing to happen, I need to go out and do something. If I died tomorrow I could look back at my life and say yes it was a good life, I had a loving family, friends, a home, reasonable wealth and I was healthy....however as for making my mark on the world: nothing, nada, zilch, zero.

So this blog is my motivation to go out and do something adventurous. If I do nothing, then I have nothing to blog about...though I plan to create a gripping, thrilling, exciting and captivating blog. I am a writer, this is my first attempt at a story, so here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment